Midterm Update 10/16

 So I spent most of this weekend fighting Maya to get my files back so I wouldn't have to entirely remodel my midterm. I ended up getting the file back with some things missing (mainly the details on the bottom of the table. I've rendered most of the objects and am finishing up. Here's what I have as of right now.





Things still to do: 
  • render red marble table top
  • fix violin render
  • figure out where the branches for the flowers went
  • render the walnuts
  • reapply missing texture to lemon and pears
  • remodel table details
I'm going to do my best to get as much of this done tonight as I can but I still may need to finish some things during/after class tomorrow.

Extra things to do:
  • lighten rug and table
  • redden pears
  • resize the vases
  • rearrange the walnuts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog